Private Workshop (or small groups) - 4 hours
My most comprehensive Workshop offered!
Learn all of my tips and tricks in an in depth one on one or small group workshop completely customised to you at a location of your choice at either Sunrise or Sunset.
In this workshop you will learn
- To shoot in full manual mode.
- To correctly expose your images using the correct F-Stop, Shutter Speed and ISO.
- How to adapt settings to different scenes.
- Create compelling compositions.
- Create sharp and vibrant images.
- Utilise your shutter speed to create various styles of images (short and long exposures).
- How and when to use ND filters (these can be provided if you don't have them).
- To use Photoshop and Lightroom to enhance and get the most out of your images.
- The entire workflow of an image using both Lightroom and Photoshop.
- Global adjustments to an image.
- Exporting for Print, Web and Social Media.
This workshop includes 2 hours shooting on location and 2 hours post processing.
What you will need for this Workshop:
- Camera capable of shooting in Manual mode
- Variety of Lenses if you have them (e.g. Wide, Mid-Range & Telephoto)
- Sturdy Tripod
- Fully charged battery and spare Batteries (if you have them)
- Memory Card with space (spare for back up if you have them)
- Shutter Release Cable (Optional for shooting long exposures)
- Lens Cloths
- ND Filters (These can be provided if needed)
- Laptop with updated versions of Lightroom Classic CC and Photoshop.
- Laptop Charger
- Cable to connect your camera to computer or SD or CF card reader
- External Hard-drive for storing images.
Completely tailored and available for all skill levels.
For small groups of 2 or more please contact me for prices.