Bombo Sunrise Workshop - Sunday 27th October (with optional 1.5 hour post processing session)
Join Steph Vella and Jeremy Herbert for a Sunrise Photography Workshop on Sunday the 27th October at Bombo Quarry Headland!
Come and capture huge basalt columns and powerful waves at one of the NSW coast’s most unique and stunning spots for seascape photography, Bombo Quarry. Both Steph and Jeremy will cater to your skill level and help you achieve your individual Photography goals. We will also be sharing our own tips and techniques that we use, as well as answering any questions you may have to shoot your own landscape images.
We will have access to the entire range of Nisi filters for you to try out and shoot with on the day! Test out ND filters, Graduated ND filters, Polarisers and Filter Holders.
Take your photography to the next level by learning how to:
- Shoot in full Manual Mode
- Correctly expose your images using aperture, shutter speed and ISO
- Creatively compose your images
- Shoot long exposure images
- Use filters to enhance your images and balance exposure in rapidly changing lighting conditions
- Experiment with different shutter speeds to change the mood of your image
What to bring:
- Camera capable of shooting in Manual Mode
- A wide angle lens e.g 16-35mm, or alternatively a mid range lens eg 18-55mm, 24-105mm (can also bring a telephoto lens to capture different compositions)
- Sturdy Tripod
- Lens Cloths
- Filters if you have them. If not we will be providing NiSi filters for all to use
- Shutter release cable for shooting long exposures (optional)
- Shoes with studded grip, or boots with spikes if you have them. The rocks we will walk on can be very slippery.
Group size of maximum 8 participants. Suitable for all skill levels.
Meeting Time: 5am
Workshop Length: Approx2.5 hours
Optional Add-On: 1.5 hour post processing session immediately following the workshop, where Steph and Jeremy will help you get the most out of your images from the mornings workshop, using both Lightroom and Photoshop. Maximum 4 participants.
An email to participants will be sent out prior to the workshop, with details of exact meeting locations and parking.