Sunrise Seascape Workshop - Sunday 2nd June, Cronulla.
Join Steph Vella and Jeremy Herbert for a Sunrise Seascape Photography Workshop on Sunday the 2nd June at Cronulla.
Come and capture the iconic Cronulla Rock Pools and beach where both Steph and Jeremy will cater to your skill level and help you achieve your individual Photography goals. We will also be sharing our own tips and techniques that we use, as well as answering any questions you may have to shoot your own landscape images.
We will have access to the entire range of Nisi filters for you to try out and shoot with on the day! Test out ND filters, Graduated ND filters, Polarisers and Filter Holders (Including the new NiSi V6 Holder).
Take your photography to the next level by learning how to:
- Shoot in full Manual Mode
- Correctly expose your images using aperture, shutter speed and ISO
- Creatively compose your images
- Shoot long exposure images
- Capture water movement to create a dynamic image
- Use filters to enhance your images and balance exposure in rapidly changing lighting conditions
- Experiment with different shutter speeds to change the mood of your image
What to bring:
- Camera capable of shooting in Manual Mode
- A wide angle lens, examples include: 16-35mm, 14-24mm, 24-105mm, 18-55mm
- Sturdy Tripod
- Lens Cloths
- Footwear suitable for beaches/wet rocks. They may get wet!
- Change of clothes just incase!
- Filters if you have them. If not we will be providing NiSi filters for all to use
- Shutter release cable (not essential)
Group size of maximum 8 participants.Suitable for all skill levels.
Meeting Time: 6am
Workshop Length: 2-2.5 hours (weather dependant)
An email to participants will be sent out prior to the workshop, with details of exact meeting locations and parking.