Sydney Sunrise Workshop - Sunday 18th August, Hickson Reserve (Optional 1 hour post processing session)
Join Steph Vella and Jeremy Herbert for a Sydney Sunrise Photography Workshop on Sunday the 18th of August at Hickson Reserve.
Come and capture the iconic Sydney Opera House where both Steph and Jeremy will cater to your skill level and help you achieve your individual Photography goals. We will also be sharing our own tips and techniques that we use, as well as answering any questions you may have to shoot your own landscape images.
We will have access to the entire range of Nisi filters for you to try out and shoot with on the day! Test out ND filters, Graduated ND filters, Polarisers and Filter Holders (Including the new NiSi V6 Holder).
Take your photography to the next level by learning how to:
- Shoot in full Manual Mode
- Correctly expose your images using aperture, shutter speed and ISO
- Creatively compose your images
- Shoot long exposure images
- Use filters to enhance your images and balance exposure in rapidly changing lighting conditions
- Experiment with different shutter speeds to change the mood of your image
What to bring:
- Camera capable of shooting in Manual Mode
- A mid range lens e.g 24-70mm, 24-105mm, 18-55mm. (can also bring a wider angle lens to capture different compositions)
- Sturdy Tripod
- Lens Cloths
- Filters if you have them. If not we will be providing NiSi filters for all to use
- Shutter release cable for shooting long exposures (optional)
Group size of maximum 9 participants. Suitable for all skill levels.
Meeting Time: 5.45am
Workshop Length: 2 hours
An email to participants will be sent out prior to the workshop, with details of exact meeting locations and parking.