Post Processing Workshop
Post processing is an important part of bringing your images to life.
Learn to get the most out of your images in an in depth Private Post Processing Workshop.
During this workshop you will learn:
- Importing images into Lightroom and Creating Custom Collections.
- The entire workflow of an image in both Lightroom and Photoshop.
- Adjusting white balance and colour correction.
- Global adjustments to an image.
- How to use the Adjustment Brush to emphasise certain parts of your image.
- Grad and Radial Filters.
- How to seamlessly use Lightroom and Photoshop together.
- Photoshop Layers.
- Layer Masking.
- Merging and Blending two images together.
- Adding a subtle glow to make your images pop.
- Exporting for Print, Web and Social Media.
Option for either a 2 hour or 3 hour session.
We will get through as much as we can in your session at the pace that works best for you. We can pick and choose what you would like to learn.
If you are new to Photoshop and Lightroom I would recommend the 3 hour session.
These workshops can be done at a cafe or in the comfort of your own home.
What you will need for this Workshop:
- Laptop or Desktop with updated versions of Lightroom CC and Photoshop.
- Laptop Charger
- External Hard Drive with your images stored or Card Reader if uploading from memory card.
- A few images you would like to retouch (if you would like to shoot on location and then do a post processing session I would recommend my 4 Hour Private Workshop)